PVC TUNNEL TYPE DRAINAGE PIPES
Areas of usage and features of our horseshoe sectioned PVC tunnel typed drainage pipes, which are produced flawlessly as 100, 150 and 200 mm diameters by fully automatic and high technology machines were listed in the below:
AREAS OF USAGE
- For drainage operations of industry, housing estate, school, hospital, hotel and etc.
- For drainage operations of airport, barrage and irrigation areas.
- For drainage operations of highways and railways.
- The pipes are blue-colored, 6 meters length and self-muffed.
- It helps save materials and labors thanks to its low weight and easy installation.
- Evacuation is done easily without leaking out the water under the pipe because its base is straight and imperforate.
- They are resistant against chemicals, sunray and impact.
- It is piled easily and smoothly thanks to its shape and it helps save space.
- It can be produced as imperforate as well to be able use as collector in transition of roads.
- It is suitable for specification of T.R. Directorate General of Highways.
ADVANTAGES OF PVC TUNNEL TYPE DRAINAGE PIPES
- It shows high resistance against acidic and alkaline liquids thanks to its PVC raw materials.
- It shows resistance against external forces because it has horseshoe shape and it has grooves vertically.
- It is easy to install because it is self-muffed and it has straight base.
- It is low weight so there is no need any machines to transport.
- Installation is done swiftly thanks to its self-muffed edge.
- The flow and flux of water increase because it has straight base.
- It can be produced as both imperforate and porous and as 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm diameters, and 6 meters length.
- It can be obtained high absorption flow and it helps prevent from returning back of water to the base thanks to its 220° hole angle.
- There is no need any professional, troublesome labor because its installation is very easy.
- It is resistant against sunlight and external factors.
- Imperforate pipes can be used as collector.
Standards about technicality of
PVC Tunnel Type Drainage Pipes were shown in the below.
- Standard of Pipe: TS EN 13492
- Chemical Resistance Standard: ISO TR 10358
- PVC Raw Material Standard: DIN EN 1905
PVC TUNNEL TYPED DRAINAGE PIPE DIAMETER
ø100 • ø150 • ø200